Move over nut milk! Pumpkin seed milk is the new almond milk! It’s SO easy to make and perfect for anyone who can’t tolerate nuts, boom!
Let’s do this:
Homemade Pumpkin Seed Milk
- 1 cup organic pumpkin seeds (soak overnight, and add 1/2 tsp sea salt) Click here to see my favorite brand.
- 3 cups filtered water
- pinch of sea salt
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Rinse soaked seeds and put into blender.
- Add water, sea salt and cinnamon, if using.
- Blend on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain with a nut milk bag
- Store in an airtight glass container for up to 5 days.
- Enjoy in your organic coffee, your green smoothies, or on top of your grain free granola!
Are you willing to make your very own homemade pumpkin seed milk? Please do!
Live hippily… you pumpkin.