When I co-hosted my first retreat, I learned some of the most valuable lessons in my life.
One, women need like-minded women. Two, it’s VITAL to take a break and be completely nurtured as we ourselves nurture. Three, HUGE shifts occur when we create space in our lives and in our minds to reconnect with who we authentically are.
Holding space for women to commune, connect, and be taken care of is one of the most rewarding things I have ever experienced.
Being surrounded by like-minded women who struggle with the same setbacks, challenges, and limiting beliefs as I struggle with, has shown me that we need each other. We need to be supported and connected in a world where most of us feel isolated and lonely in this journey.
I have begun to truly see so many women, including myself, giving of themselves so much that they are left empty and exhausted from life. They feel under appreciated and under valued. They feel even the simplest of things are a cause for frustration and their impatience with those closest to them is creating a wedge between them and the life they so long to have. I mean where is the life we always dreamed of?!?
Then we begin to top all of that with the unfulfilled expectations we have of ourselves, comparing our lives to every “perfect” person on social media, and the constant noise that fills our heads of all the things we need to do to get it together.
It’s relentless and overwhelming. So we just stop. We do nothing. The cycle continues and we grow more tired and weary. We may have moments of joy sparked by new shoes, a new bag, or another Amazon package… but that dies away quickly and the void within us continues to grow.
When you take a woman out of her environment, an environment that is always reminding her of who she thinks she is, she has the opportunity to be reminded of who she actually and authentically is. This opportunity to connect with herself and other women, who along with her are yearning for that connection, facilitate a shift to an elevated life experience. The noise quiets. Expectations cease. No one is asking her for anything. She is nourished, connected, and in a space where her AND her nervous system can relax.
My women’s wellness retreats are specifically designed to:
- Calm the nervous system. Most of us are in fight or flight mode constantly. Draining our life force and vital energy, we MUST interrupt this pattern and create space for the body back to get back into homeostasis.
- Move energy. Energy gets stuck in our muscles, tissues, and our organs. If it doesn’t move, it can create dis-ease. We use yoga, meditation, and other healing modalities to help release stuck energy and allow it to flow.
- Nourish the body. All food is organic, local (as much as humanly possible), nutrient dense, and super clean. As a nutritional therapy practitioner, it is my passion to create and serve high vibrational food that is not only fucking delicious, but supports the body in it’s healing and systematic nourishment.
- Connection. Our main focus is reconnecting to who we truly are. There is space and a place for solitude as well as connection to a community that is like you. Meeting new people can be super intimidating, I get that, but these women have so much in common that healing takes place from the shear knowing that you aren’t alone.
- Nature. Nature is literally being prescribed for anxiety and depression. Being immersed in nature is by far one of the most calming things we can do for our body and mind. Each location is surrounded by this earth element and our next retreat in Santa Fe, is no different.
If you and your soul are yearning for rest, connection, movement, nature, and nourishment join us. Investing in ourselves is one of the most powerful and healing acts we can do.
Click here for more details!
Space is limited. Make YOU a priority!
Reach out to me personally with any questions or additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sending you all so much love, Becky Wells